The ripped diet is super simple but not easy to follow. You need to do it exactly like this or it won't work. But if you do it, you will lose as much fat as you want!
Here it goes:
RIPPED DIET PLAN
Probiotics in the morning before breakfast. (I recommend Garden of Life - 1 pill a day)
- 4-5 egg whites (boiled) with fibrous veggies (spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers...)
- 04 oz lean protein (chicken, white fish, white meat turkey) with 1-2 cups cooked fibrous vegetables of your choice
MEAL 3 - snack or dinner
Non-fat meal recipe:
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt - fat free
- 2 scoops Tera's Whey (chocolate is my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea
- Liquid stevia - from sweet drops
- 04 oz of fatty protein (lean cut beef, salmon, or lamb) with 1-2 cups cooked fibrous vegetables
P.S.: No alcohol, no sweets, no fruits, no extra oils can be added (if you cook with oil it needs to be coconut oil and very, very little), and no carbs (you can have 02 oz of boiled sweet potatoes on the days you workout legs or 04 oz of extra thick oats made with unsweetened almond milk).
Drink a gallon of water a day.
Adding lemon to your meals helps - you can also add soy sauce for taste.
Sleep 7-8 hours.
You need to work out twice a day.
Workout 1 (in the morning; preferably on an empty stomach)
- 45 minutes or 1 hour of low impact cardio: walk on the treadmill - full incline - speed of 2.5 - max 3.0 (DO NOT HOLD ON TO ANYTHING - free hands!)
Workout 2 (late afternoon or night)
- Strength strength training: you won't be able to lift as heavily, but it can still be intense. Several reps for every exercise - 1-2 hours training.
Do this and you will have a ripped body in the making!
Contact me if you need help or have questions! :)
"Fit - Healthy - Vibrant"
Get the movement started!