YOUR FIRST BOOK!
SELF-DISCOVERY THROUGH WRITING
Do you have a compelling life story that you want to share with others?
Are you a beginning writer who wants to write a memoir but doesn’t know where to start?
My name is Valeria Teles and as a published author I know what it is like to overcome the daunting challenge of writing a first book. In this course, I will show how to build an outline, write with clarity, the process of editing, working on a cover and title, and publishing your work!
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH AND INSPIRE YOU TO:
- Write your first book even if you have no experience in writing.
- Discover the confident voice within you that has been silenced for too long.
- Write about what matters to you the most.
- Become a nonfiction writer.
- Learn the basic process of publishing a book.
- Find a meaningful topic to write about.
- Save time by following a step-by-step writing approach that takes you to the core of your message.
- Tell compelling stories of transformation.
LET’S GET STARTED!
LESSON ONE DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS:
LESSON TWO DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS:
PUBLISHING AND MARKETING TIPS
BASIC WRITING TIPS
A D D I T I O N A L R E S O U R C E S
Randy Peyser is a speaker, book editor, and ghostwriter, who pitches manuscripts to literary agents and publishers.
Published clients have been featured in Oprah Magazine, Time Magazine, on the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestseller Lists, on Daily Mail TV, in airport bookstores, and more.
Have questions about writing your first book? Contact Valeria:
BOOKS AND WORKS BY VALERIA